Friday, January 20, 2012

What I've been up to.

I feel like I owe my blog an apology but to be honest its just been a really busy month and I feel so far behind in my blog I don't know where to start. So here are some random things thats been happening.

So before Christmas I was lucky enough to make a trip over to Perth. Mike was on his last few days of work and the boat had to be put on a mooring so they couldnt work and were put in some lovely hotels.  His company said it was fine for me to come stay so I did. Mikes mum, dad and sister watched the kids and they were amazing to do so. Here's a few pics from the trip.
So this is what it is like to not be woken by kids!! And breakie in bed!









I love this amazing tree in Fremantle, thats where we stayed.
It made me miss the kids so much not being able to show them. 
Had some serious cravings from an old favourite take away place 'Takas'. Seriously the best and cheapest food!!
And a swim at Leighton Beach, followed by lunch at Cottesloe.




No comments:

Post a Comment