Saturday, August 20, 2011

Fun at the beach.

We went to Somers beach last weekend as the sun was out, still cold but warm enough for a run on the beach. I have a habit of scouring the water for fins as soon as I see the water and as usual there were dolphins. I think about 3 or 4 and they weren't really close but still so amazing. It doesn't matter how many times you see them it's so special. As you can probley see I've got a thing with taking action shots of the kids jumping mid air.
Also I made the dress for Stevie. I got some remnants the other day and wasn't too sure what to do with the stripes but the dress looks really pretty on her. And it's lined with the maroon so it's got a little extra warmth.




 Jimmy was scared sliding down the sand dunes....
 but was very proud when he did.
















No comments:

Post a Comment