Saturday, June 11, 2011

Dad's Back.....Phew!!

So I think it's been a couple of weeks since my last post...Whoops. It's kinda been a bit crazy. Firstly Mike came home a week early as I was having pains in my tummy and I'm not one to stress about much but it did get me worried. Especially as it was 11 o'clock at night and I had a house of sleeping babies, also 1 extra as Stevie's friend Mia was sleeping over and I had shocking pains and couldn't stand up straight and was a little worried that cyst that is now HUGE might rupture. I couldn't get a hold of Mike so I rang and terrified my awesome sister and she offered to drive the 8 hour drive here to look after me. She's the best. Anyway I went to bed and was fine in the morning. Finally spoke to Michael and he was on a plane home in the next few hours. So so so relieved. I had a scan and there has been a slight rupture and so some fluid has leaked into my tummy but only 4 more days now until surgery......Eeek! Anyone had anything similar to this, I would love to hear about it.
Anyway here are some shots of the boys seeing their dad after 4 weeks.



No comments:

Post a Comment