Thursday, March 31, 2011

Eline Pellinkhof



Black

I love everything in this house.
The Home of Eline Pellinkhof
D:: Dutch is... lots and lots of bicycles and flower shops, the canals of Amsterdam, the traditional sweet & salt gums called ‘Drop’ and the Dutch stew.
E:: Entrance... when entering my home you will notice my bike standing at the bottom of an awful navy and peach staircase which is in desperate need of a new coat of white paint. At the top of the stairs are my two lovely, curious cats.
S:: Style, means... a combination of all the things that you like and make you happy.
I:: interesting places in my city, Haarlem are… the old city centre with its narrow streets and quaint shops like Sjakies, Juffie’s Warehouse and De Wereld van Jansje, but also the fact that Haarlem is so close to the beach and close to lovely small villages like Spaarndam.
Bedroom
Embroidery Eline2 Livingroom  Branch Fabrics

G:: Gardening is something I... love and do a lot. I have a allotment 15 minutes away, with a garden cottage and lots of flowery plants.
N:: New in my home is... a gigantic iMac computer, and some old-fashioned wooden spools.
Books
H:: Hobby... I always make time for...gardening, friends, eating out and traveling. My work involves designing crafts materials like stamps, printed paper and fabric, but unfortunately I seldom have the time to work with them myself. 
O:: Outfit... my favorite things to wear are...stylish knitted cardigans and jeans and my two silver rings. You’ll never see me in high heels. 
Embroidery
M:: Magazines... I love to read are...VT wonen, 101 Woonideeën, Flow, Uppercase, Marie Claire idées, and online: By Fryd 
E:: Enjoy... I can't live without...being my own boss, having my own work space and garden to go to, watching movies  
Eline2
Eline works as a freelance designer and illustrator and she just finished her own book, called: 'Eline's Home' , I believe it is only in Dutch available unfortunately, to see a glimpse of her new book, click here or just treat yourself and order here... in a previous life Eline drew and deisgned prints for children wear and was always looking for the latest trends in the kids fashion industry, but nowadays Eline works on collections for hobby materials, designing stamps and patterned papers... all of it you can find on and via her colorful blog!
Livingroom
Branch
Fabrics
 Via Bloesem

No comments:

Post a Comment