Monday, February 21, 2011

Joey & Aleethea

Wow I got a couple of comments from Joey & Aleethea creator Sandra and I can't tell you how happy that made me. I shared a few of her wonderful creations last week I think Sandra is taking a break now for a while but keep an eye on her Etsy shop as you are sure to find something beautiful for your little one. Also a big thanks to Sandra for your comments and to anyone else out there I would love to hear from you. Few more faves from Joey & Aleethea.
Those blue shorts and top are so devine. That is her gorgeous girl Lily.
MOD TUNIC - Charcoal and Turquoise Trees and Blue Elephants Tunic - Modern Top for Baby or Toddler

ANKLE BITERS - Retro Muscle Cars - Lounge Pants and Tee - 2 Piece Set - For Baby or Toddler or Big KidMOD GIRAFFES DRESS - Mod Giraffes in the Forest - Dress for Baby or ToddlerANKLE BITERS - Super Fun Global Babies - Baby or Toddler Lounge Pants

No comments:

Post a Comment