Monday, January 31, 2011

My Owl Barn

Wow how on earth has it taken me this long to find this blog. My Owl Barn... as i'm sure you guessed from the name it's all things OWL. Go have a look.  Some of my faves.




Make one or more paper 3D owls with printable template from 3EyedBear. There are thirteen different owl templates to choose from!




Geninne did it again with this amazing watercolor and acrylic owl painting.

Previously mentioned Geninne's artwork here.



Printable Valentine's Day Card


Good Morning, everyone! Valentine's Day is just around the corner! How do you celebrate the day? With chocolates or flowers? I'll love to know what do you do on this very special day.

Today, I am excited to share this cute Valentine's day card designed by Nina Seven. The card measures 4" x 6" and comes with a matching envelope, just print and share the love this Valentine's day!


Tea Towel Calendar



This 2011 tea towel beautiful calendar by Paper Sparrow is a practical accessory which can be used for drying dishes when the year is over. Love the owls and the tiny hearts hanging from the tree.

Ashley Percival


Ashley Percival. Her artwork is mostly inspired by nature and wildlife. I find her owls especially breath-taking.

No comments:

Post a Comment